1. Regarding the Acquisition of Personal Information
Upon receiving personal Information from the user, The Museum will clearly specify the purpose of data collection and its use, in advance and by appropriate and fair means.
2. Regarding the Use of Personal Information
The Museum will only use the acquired personal information within the scope of the purposes described, and within the limits deemed necessary for performing business. When delegating the handling of personal information to a contracted Third Party, we will endeavor to maintain the safety of, and clarify the location of responsibility for such information.
3. Regarding Third Party Provision of Personal Information
In principle, the Museum will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- The consent of the provider is obtained
- When required by authorities under Personal Information Protection Laws and regulations
4. Regarding the Management of Personal Information
The Museum will make every effort to prevent leakage, loss, damage, and unauthorized access to acquired personal information by taking the appropriate safety measures.
5. Regarding Disclosure, Corrections, Suspension of Use and Deletion of Personal Information
The Museum will respond promptly to customer requests to disclose, correct, suspend or delete personal information.
6. Regarding the Implementing of Personal Information Protection Regulations